Tuesday, January 21, 2014

// 1 comment

Valentine Day Whatsapp sms Messages 2014

On valentine day most of people us to send sms and mesages and also via whatsapp and BBM.Valentine Day Whatsapp sms Messages,Valentine Day BBM sms Messages are hot favourite among them..! Morever whats app if totally free also.


    Every time I look at you
    my heart skips a beat
    I wonder if you know, my love,
    that my heart is at your feet
    I leave it there for you to do
    whatever that you wish
    You could take my heart,
    and love me,
    Or just leave me in this bliss.
    Happy Valentine Day!

    to my darling abc
    You kissed my lips and I felt a flutter in my heart,
    You touched my hand and lit a spark in my body,
    You stared into my eyes and saw straight into my soul,
    You put your arms around me and I was finally complete.
    Happy Valentine Day!
    from abc

    to my darling abc
    I wrote your name in the sky,
    but the wind blew it away.
    I wrote your name in the sand,
    but the waves washed it away.
    I wrote your name in my heart,
    and forever it will stay.
    Happy Valentine Day!
    from abc

    I love your deep kisses,
    I love your soft touch,
    I love you, I love you,
    I love you so much.
    Happy Valentine Day!

    I love your dark eyes,
    And your curly hair,
    I love your smile,
    And the way that you care.

Also Read: Romantic Quotes for Valentine's Day 2014

Related Search Terms:
valentine day whatsapp sms
valentine day whatsapp and bbm sms
valentine day bbm sms
valentine day whatsapp message
valentine day whatsapp and bbm message
valentine day bbm message
valentine day sms
valentine sms
valentines sms
valentine sms in hindi
valentines sms
valentines day sms
happy valentines day sms
happy valentine day sms
valentine day sms hindi
valentine day sms in hindi
valentines sms messages
valentine sms for girlfriend
valentine sms in english

1 comment:

  1. You have shared amazing blog. Very helpful for us. These are the best valentine's day gifts India. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete